So, you have already completed your on-page SEO checklist and needs to move to off-page SEO. However, you may find it quite confusing as to where to start. Worry no more! Check out our list of off-site SEO in Australia and spike up the ranking of your web page to get the exposure it really deserves!
What is off-page SEO, anyway?
Off-page search engine optimization is not only about link building; it is also about getting authorities and linktrust. It is the act of optimizing the online and offline trails of a particular brand with the use of links, contents and relationships to build the best possible experience for potential and search engine crawl bots.
Usually, it results in a continuing increase in conversions, site traffic, positive brand mentions and search rankings. Off-page SEO is totally different from on-page search engine optimization, so you need to be aware of penalties and link sources.
Off-Page Search Engine Optimization Strategies
We assume you’re now very much eager to build an online reputation and trust, so below are the off-page SEO checklists that will help you generates better results.
- Set up alerts for your brand.
- Create profiles on different social media platforms.
- Check your content and know which is ranking. Look for competing websites and get their links.
- Do a link intersect among your competitors for priority links.
- Broken link building.
- Create an account on Pinterest and join important group boards.
- Get links by using the competitor research data.
- Guest posting on websites you think are very influential in helping you get wider audience.
- Build presence through Stumbleupon and Reddit.
- Conduct expert roundups, but not too much.
- Blog commenting on different websites to build and strengthen relationships.
- Search for quote directories.
- Get on websites that give awards.
- Look for events you can support or sponsor.
- Look for a local chamber of commerce site.
- Contribute to newsletters.
- Get on organization sites.
- Do guest podcasting.
- Find community websites (e.g. Kingged).
- Create a presence on LinkedIN Pulse.
- Submit to curating platforms, such as Alltop and Flipboard.
- Connect with newer bloggers.
- Build up relationships with leading publisher sites.
- Look for resource pages.
- Slideshare submission.
- Get on newspaper and magazine websites.
- Look for websites through images and request to link back.
- Subscribe to HARO.
- Hashtag request.
- Perform a link bait.
- Make badges that your community can use on their own websites.
- Find links connecting your social media accounts or even from competitors.
- Submit a testimonial when using a specific service.
- Find support with online charities.
- Find crowd funding projects you can support that provide links.
- Look for online forums to create a profile on and answer important questions for links.
- Find question and answer websites to create links on and authority.
- Search for your favorite author and research how he/she achieved his/her online reputation through Google queries.
- Find manufacturer websites.
- Comment Scouting.
- Find popular contents.
- Build category particular websites, link to those and 301 to category pages.
Improve your ranking and get ready to make your web page known locally and even globally with these must-have off-page search engine optimization strategies!